Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 + Commission scheme
Benefits: Commission scheme, 20 days holiday per year
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday, 1 hour for lunch
Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9
We are a very successful software company offering direct supply, installation and support of Data Protection and Recovery solutions to large SME, Corporate & Public Sector accounts. Recent years have seen successful entry into new markets, with exciting new product offerings.
Due to continued success we are currently looking to recruit successful, hungry and professional sales people both in new business and account management roles. To succeed, you will be required to make sufficient telephone calls into the target markets to generate face to face appointments, promoting leading Backup and Recovery products.
You will join a small but busy team preparing proposals, making and attending face to face appointments and sourcing new leads. The roles available can be tailored to suit a candidate’s prior experience and job title will vary accordingly
• Making calls to Blue Chip companies to introduce services and software
• Account Management on existing accounts where requested
• Obtaining and processing proposals and orders
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of products and services
• Keep management informed by submitting reports
• Promoting events and registering delegates
• Marketing of the company’s profile and arranging appointments for you to attend meetings with one of the company Directors
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills
• Able to negotiate with clients
• Confident and self-motivated
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics is desired but full training will be provided
• Objection handling skills
• Knowledge of IT sales sector desirable but not essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
To Apply e-mail email@example.com